- This event has passed.
Turkey’s Ambivalent Relationship with the International Human Rights System
26. May 2021 @ 17:00
The panel is part of the panel series on Human Rights and the Rule of Law in Turkey.
- Başak Çalı, Hertie School, Berlin / Koç University, Istanbul
- Betül Durmuş, Koç University, Istanbul
- İlayda Eskitaşçıoğlu, Koç University, Istanbul
- Esra Demir-Gürsel, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
- Ertuğ Tombuş, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
The panel is co-organised by LSI – Integrative Research Institute Law & Society (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin), Center for Comparative Research on Democracy (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin) in collaboration with Center for Global Public Law (Koç University, Istanbul)